Guest House

The Guest House

ballyin-gardens76-min

The Grey House ( as we call our  Guest House ) was originally one of the wings of a larger house which was destroyed by fire in 1826 when the property was occupied by Dean John Scott, the Dean of Lismore Cathedral.

The Deanery was moved into Lismore but the main house was never rebuilt and the two wings were eventually converted into separate houses and were used by the Lismore Estate to house it’s Agents and Managers.

Over recent years the Guest House has been extensively renovated and equipped and is ideal for small groups of up to 6 to 8 people who want a self-catering base in the West Waterford area.

This luxury accommodation consists of three double bedrooms, three bathrooms and one separate toilet, kitchen, dining area, sitting room with wood burning stove, TV and radio, and a drawing room which doubles as a fourth bedroom (with its own bathroom and luxurious bath) when necessary. Fully equipped laundry facilities are shared with The Cottage.The rooms are large, sunlit and airy with views of the Gardens and the river.

Stay in this historic house for rental per week of €700 to €1,000 depending on the number of people and time of year.A minimum of three nights rental and a refundable security deposit are required.

Guests are welcome to use the Gardens.

NO PARTIES

ballyin81-min